2021 Regional Seminar - A LIVE WEBINAR RECORDING
The Regional Seminars are designed to offer practical information about the workers’ compensation system and to give you suggestions on how to better manage your exposure and reduce your premium.
Two of the four in-person 2021 Regional Seminars were held in August in Albany and Tifton. Because of the significant increase of COVID cases across Georgia, the Perry and Statesboro in-person seminars were cancelled. However, AgriTrust recorded a virtual seminar presentation, and it is posted here for Fund members who were unable to attend an in-person seminar. This recording is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes long, and a copy of the PowerPoint Presentation can be found below.
The seminar recording will be available for 30 days. In order to receive premium credit, participants must view the recording in its entirety, fill out the Affidavit found below and submit it to the AgriTrust office by September 24, 2021
This recording will be available until the end of business September 24, 2021.
Common Workers' Compensation Scenarios WHAT IF... What Employers Should Do
- WHAT IF you are going to institute random drug testing?
- WHAT IF you decide to introduce safety equipment for the first time?
- WHAT IF an employee has a minor injury?
- WHAT IF your adjuster tells you it's time to settle your injured employee's claim?
- PLUS, discussion on how employers can prepare for COVID-19 and COVID variants.