Loss Control Services
AgriTrust of Georgia will provide Fund members with a variety of services to reduce the potential for work-related injuries and control the cost of claims.
The Fund will:
- Conduct on-site visits to Fund members on an annual basis. Visits to new Fund members will be conducted within thirty days of admission to the Fund.
- Conduct regional workers’ compensation seminars for Fund members on an annual basis.
- Conduct quarterly conference call seminars for Fund members on relevant workers’ compensation topics.
- Offer Forklift Training to Fund members to improve workplace safety and meet the current statuatory requirements of the OSHA Standard as we understand them. The training will be provided for a fee based upon the number of employees trained.
- Provide every Fund member with a Safety Resource Manual which can be used to provide safety training to employees.
To learn more about our workers' compensation insurance services, contact us today.