The Regional Seminars are designed to offer practical information about the workers’ compensation system and to give you suggestions on how to better manage your exposure and reduce your premium. The seminars are free to AgriTrust members, limited to 1 ½ hours, and includes a free meal. Registration information is mailed to all AgriTrust members in early July.
2018 Regional Seminar Schedule
August 1 @ 12:00 noon Thomasville - The Plaza Restaurant
August 2 @ 9:00 a.m. Tifton – UGA Tifton Campus Conference Center
August 2 @ 12:30 p.m. Albany - Doublegate Country Club
August 8 @ 12:00 noon Statesboro - Bulloch Fertilizer Company
August 9 @ 12:00 noon Lyons - Railroad Depot
August 15 @ 12:00 noon Perry – Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter
August 16 @ 12:00 noon Dawsonville – United Community Bank
August 23 @ 12:00 noon Forest Park – Exhibit Hall Dining Room, Farmers Market
August 23 @ 6:00 p.m. Athens – Holiday Inn
ATTEND - LEARN - APPLY - MAKE A DIFFERENCE
State Board Forms
Witness Statements Done Right
Employer Documents - Call Before You Send
Benefits of Attending a Seminar
- Receive Premium Credit for every business represented at the regional seminars.
- Meet, interact with and learn from other Fund members.
- Meet members of the AgriTrust service team.
- Have your questions answered by workers' compensation insurance professionals.
- Insurance Agents receive 1 hour Continuing Education Credit (applied for).
- Complimentary meal provided.