2019 Regional Seminars
The Regional Seminars are designed to offer practical information about the workers’ compensation system and to give you suggestions on how to better manage your exposure and reduce your premium. The seminars are free to AgriTrust members, limited to 1 ½ hours, and includes a free meal. Registration information is mailed to all AgriTrust members in early July.
2019 Regional Seminar Schedule
July 31 @ 12:00 noon Thomasville - The Plaza Restaurant
August 1 @ 9:00 a.m. Tifton – UGA Tifton Campus Conference Center
August 1 @ 12:30 p.m. Albany - Doublegate Country Club
August 7 @ 12:00 noon Statesboro - Bulloch Fertilizer Company, Inc.
August 8 @ 12:00 noon Lyons - Durden Cabin at Partin Park
August 15 @ 12:00 noon Dawsonville –United Community Bank
August 21 @ 12:00 noon Perry - Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter
August 22 @ 12:00 noon Forest Park – Georgia Grown Welcome Center
August 22 @ 6:00 p.m. Athens – Holiday Inn
TOP-TEN ISSUES IN WORKERS' COMPENSATION
- Claims Reporting & Investigation
- Communication with Injured Worker
- Drug Testing
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor
- H-2A Labor
- Ingress, Egress & Breaks
- Modified Duty/Return to Work
- Posted Panel of Physicians & Bill of Rights
- Pre-Hire Checklist
- Safety Rules & Protocols
Benefits of Attending a Seminar
- Receive Premium Credit for every business represented at the regional seminars.
- Meet, interact with and learn from other Fund members.
- Meet members of the AgriTrust service team.
- Have your questions answered by workers' compensation insurance professionals.
- Insurance Agents receive 1 hour Continuing Education Credit.
- Complimentary meal provided.