Quarterly Conference Call Registration
Purpose: A member service designed to assist you in managing your workers’ compensation insurance program with the goal of lowering your cost.
Conference Call Date: November 16th @ 10:00-10:30 a.m.
How to Participate: You can dial in the day of the call via a toll free number and access code. (If you miss the call, you can access a recording of the call via the AgriTrust website for 30 days following the call.)
Premium Credit: $25.00 premium credit per call (minimum of 2 calls per year) for your participation. This premium credit is also applicable if you listen and submit the affidavit for the conference call recording!
Gift Cards: All participants remaining on the line at the end of the roll call will immediately be entered into a drawing for a chance to win 1 of 4 $25.00 gift cards.
WORKERS' COMPENSATION ATTORNEY PERSPECTIVES DEFENSE & CLAIMANTS ATTORNEY
- Why do claimants retain attorneys, what can you as an employer do to avoid attorney involvement?
- What are the most common reasons hearings are requested by claimants?
- Accident on the job?
- Average weekly wage
- Panel of Physicians valid?
- No light duty available
- Drug test done properly?
- Actual disability?
- If there is litigation, what is discovery and what is the claimant's attorney going to ask for?
- What is a depostition; will I as an employer be deposed?
- What happens at hearings? What can I expect to be called on to testify to?
- Where does settlement mediation fit in all of this? Why should we mediate in the first place?